Your artwork can make a ripple that changes the world!
Applications for 2021 are now closed. Stay tuned for information on our 2022 competition!
April 2021 marks our seventh year to host SevenDays® Make a Ripple, Change the World event. Each of our seven days has a theme. Each theme has a button with artwork.
- High school students (grades 9-12) in the Kansas City metro area are eligible to participate.
- The deadline for all submissions is Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- All applications must be submitted online.
- Each artist must turn in artwork for each of the eight buttons. One button for each of the themed days and one button for our “general” SevenDays® button.
- $500 will be awarded for each of the eight winners.
Questions? Contact Meredith Webster.