Fourteen Local charities will host events to connect with you. Each of our partner charities will be hosting their own event/volunteer opportunity. Information coming soon! Our charities are:
Natalie’s Art Foundation
– Natalie’s ART Pop-Up for Paws, Friday, April 12, 5:00pm – 7:00pm at St. Thomas the Apostle Episcopal Church, 12251 Antioch, OP, KS. Help us benefit a therapy dog program with fun art activities and snacks.
– Connect with the children of Operation Breakthrough. Tours will leave from our lobby at 3039 Troost, KCMO 64109 at 10am and 4pm
Greater KC Interfaith Council
– Our mission is to grow a sustainable, pervasive culture of knowledge, respect, appreciation, and trust amongst people of all faiths and religious traditions in the greater KC community.
Children’s Mercy Ambassadors
– Contributions of clothes, toiletries, toys, and new books can make a family’s hospital stay just a bit easier.
Hillcrest Transitional Housing
– “Stack the Deck for Hillcrest Families.” Requesting gift card donations from grocery and big box stores, gas stations, restaurants, and movie theaters. Providing for needs and rewards!
– “Get down, Dog” yoga class at Powerlife Yoga, 1480 Grand Blvd. KCMO from 6:30-7:30pm, Friday, April 12. All donations benefit Cherith Brook. Bring a mat and a friend. Needs List
Crescent Peace Society
– This interfaith organization enhances the understanding of Muslim cultures through educational and cultural activities involving the exchange of ideas and experiences among people of diverse cultures.
SPEAK UP Foundation
– Shop for a Cause! Sincerely, Ellis at 1409 W. 11th St., KCMO will donate 15% of all sales to the SPEAK UP Foundation on Friday April 12 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
Spencer C. Duncan Make It Count Foundation – Dignity Donation Drive for St. Michael’s Veteran’s Center – a list of current needs, as well as drop off locations, can be found on our website. Needs List
– Is a Catholic community, built on the four cornerstones of Prayer, Community, Service, and Simplicity. We strive to transform the lives of those around us through service retreat experiences, sustainable living, and home repair.
Humane Society of Greater Kansas City
– We save and improve the lives of dogs and cats in our community by providing preventative veterinary care and spay/neuter services, education, and adoptions.
Midwest Transplant Network
– Friday April 12th is National Donate Life Day! Nearly 2,500 people in Kansas and Missouri are waiting for a lifesaving transplant.
Location: Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral, 415 West 13th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105 (map)
Featuring Mindy Corporon interviewing reformed white supremacists Christian Picciolini and Shannon Martinez.