2019 SevenDays® Songwriting Competition Finalists
Help us choose the 2019 SevenDays Songwriting winner. Visit each of the six finalists and like your favorite from March 25 – April 2/11:59 pm. Your likes plus the judges scores will determine the winner. The winner will be announced on April 9 at the SevenDays Love – Thy Neighbor Kick Off.
2018 SevenDays® Songwriting Competition Finalists
- 1st Place – Together, Love by Ryan Jacobs
- 2nd Place – Scars by Ryan Beard
- 3rd Place – Beautiful by Olivia Ash
2017 SevenDays® Songwriting Competition Finalists
- 1st Place – Under the Sun by Gracie Schram
- 2nd Place – Preaching to the Choir by Ryan Beard
- 3rd Place – Reign of Love by Simon Couch
2016 SevenDays® Songwriting Competition Finalists
- 1st Place – Pressure by Tanner Qualls
- 2nd Place – Rise by Ethan Ridings
- 3rd Place – The Answer by Reilly Donnelly
SevenDays® Make a Ripple, Change the World Scholarships
Congratulations to our FIVE Kindness Scholarship winners!
Each of these high school seniors was awarded $1,000 for their Ripple of Kindness.
We graciously thank Cleveland University –KC for underwriting these scholarships.
- Sarah Stowe Eskilson – BV Southwest
- Rachel Li – Olathe South
- Madelyn Reihs – Raymore-Peculiar
- Gracie Schram – BV North
- Will Sharpe – BV Northwest